Virtu Fixed Income Liquidity (VFI)
In fixed income, Virtu provides strong liquidity in on-the-run US Treasuries, and serves as a reliable, responsible counterparty to help clients transfer risk and execute with confidence.
- FI provides customizable, two-sided prices feeds that are consistently strong, with large size and competitive prices, through US, London, and Asia trading hours.
- Our offering is not a re-pricing of any other market. It is executable internal liquidity derived from our advanced valuation models and internal books. Further, clients can choose to access our liquidity or leave a resting order in our order book.
- Our markets are firm. There is no “hold time” or “last look.” We ensure the markets clients see are accessible to them regardless of trading conditions.
- Our leading-edge technology ensures the most up-to-date market data, so clients can get execution information as quickly as possible.
- VFI provides a market in outright on-the-run US Treasuries and US Treasury curve spreads.
Click here to download trading protocol details for VFI.