Program trading tools to analyze, segment, track and recap your workflow
Use Triton Valor and its integrated Analytics Portal features to simplify the complexities of program trading execution, decision-making and communications.
Analyze your program with data-driven insights
- Pre-trade insights: run Virtu’s pre-trade Analytics across your program trade with a simple right-click.
- Data visualizations: dock pre-trade components (i.e.: cost estimates, market indicators, trade scheduling and more) in your workspace to quickly isolate potentially more difficult, high risk trades.
- Relative value: analyze and track how the stock is moving relative to the sector index, useful to help you time execution. Triton automatically picks the relative index.
Segment and track for real-time performance monitoring
Dynamic filtering of real-time benchmarking and transaction cost estimates.
- Segment your program trade entries: use summary rows to filter and isolate trades for additional insights.
- Track progress and measure: the performance versus custom benchmarks in real-time.
- Real-time monitoring: use the totals view for a high-level summary, can be done in absolute or net terms.
- WRK panel: Use Triton’s new WRK panel to execute waves of orders from a summary row to trade a strategy.
- Spot real-time outliers: Link summary rows to integrated Analytics Portal components to help spot real-time outliers in waves.
- Track performance: Link lists to breakdown performance and track by attribute.
Recap to summarize and analyze your trades
The Trade Recap shortcut can streamline everyday communications directly from Triton.
- Post-trade reporting: run and customize program trade reporting same day or historically using Portal hot buttons―display only the information you want.
- Shareable reports: use the export function either via secure link or PDF.
- Recap Message: snapshot your program trade in a single click and paste to chat or email.